- The On-site Residential booking form can be downloaded from here.
- The Camping and Caravanning arranged through the Bible School can be downloaded from here.
- The Day Visitor booking form can be downloaded from here.
- Ensure any special needs, such as dietary or mobility, are identified.
- Enclose a Help and Volunteer form (see below), downloadable from here.
- Include a Minor Consent form, downloadable from here, if you wish a young person to be supervised by a guardian. N.B. Young people under the age of 18 need to be supervised by a parent, or a guardian.
- Post booking forms, together with the deposit by CHEQUE only please, made payable to Brecon Bible School.
Help and Volunteering
The Bible School needs help in order to function, so please volunteer on the sheets attached to the booking forms (one per person) for as many roles as possible, and add any special skills or interests that you have, or any other ideas that you feel may be helpful. If more Volunteer forms are needed, they can be download here.
Our Data Protection PRIVACY NOTICE can be viewed here.